Financial Services Strategy Manager, Corporate & Business Strategy
A career within Corporate and Business Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients solve their toughest problems and seize essential advantages by defining and evaluating strategies of all types. We analyse business and market trends to explore new approaches that help our clients make tough choices and surpass the competition. At both the business unit and corporate level, we help organisations with organic enterprise growth, pricing and profitability, shareholder value, and sustainable corporate strategies.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Master of Business Administration
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Minimum of 7 years of strategy consulting or industry consulting experience preferred.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or success in professional services or corporate roles, helping companies define and evaluate corporate and business unit strategies and investment portfolios, reflecting market, competitive and other external drivers. Specific areas of focus include Corporate Strategy, Business Strategy, Deals Strategy, Digital Strategy, and Not for Profit Strategy.
Demonstrates extensive leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, and the following abilities:
- Building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively providing and seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback;
- Managing a team to a successful project conclusion through problem solving global, enterprise-wide strategy issues;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships;
- Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats; and,
- Conducting and managing market research and quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights, and the ability to readily grasp analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top