Financial Services Consulting Analyst (Learning Role)
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Required Fields of Study :
Business Administration/Management, Accounting, Computer and Information Science
Additional Educational Requirements :
Other relevant degrees will be considered
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrating some abilities and/or proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, that indicates abilities to learn in the following areas:
- Working in a financial services environment in regulatory compliance related to consumer protection;
- Analyzing loan documents for evidence of regulatory compliance;
- Documenting findings of analysis in concise manner using prescribed tools;
- Reviewing loan documents for evidence of Compliance with consumer protection regulations; and,
- Collaborating with Regulatory subject matter specialists to understand the regulatory requirements.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success utilizing Microsoft Office Suite--e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access, and other firm-issued technologies (such as Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx) to think analytically when addressing and resolving issues and create deliverables.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top