Financial Services, Advisory - Capital Markets Manager
- New York, NY
A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
- Selected candidates for this role will demonstrate extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation.
- Proven specialization in drafting presentations and persuasion skills in partnering with senior leaders to articulate value proposition of changing the way we work.
- Collaborate closely with senior leaders in the firm to bring BXT to their teams and effectively engage them to align with the BXT strategy.
- Demonstrate success managing program execution and deployment on a global scale to include comfort in working with many different cultures across multiple international time zones.
- Subject matter specialization in preparing and coordinating complex written and verbal materials with a high attention to detail.
- Considerable knowledge of Google applications including Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Some knowledge about BXT or exposure to design thinking concepts preferred.
- Willingness to travel ~80%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top