Financial Due Diligence (FDD) - Manager
A career in our Financial Due Diligence practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world's leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company. Our team assist organisations with both buy side and sell side due diligence. As part of our team, you'll help us provide both corporate and financial buyers with peace of mind by analysing and validating all the financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions being made.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Certification(s) Required :
Active CPA in the current work office, Chartered Accountant in good standing, MBA through an accredited university, or CFA credential.
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success in managerial roles providing financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to large company and private equity fund clients.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success in managerial roles interviewing executive management at target companies, as well as extensive knowledge assessing a target company's quality of earnings, net assets, and cash flows.
Demonstrates proven extensive ability and success with managing the resolution of issues in technical accounting areas such as US GAAP and SEC reporting, especially pertaining to business combinations.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top