A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the implementation of Advanced Data Analytics and modeling that include:
- Possessing experience with one or more of the following key programming and data analytics tools: Python, R, SAS;
- Working knowledge of the following secondary languages and tools is a plus: Java, C++/C#, SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, and Excel Macros / VBA /JS;
- Displaying understanding of advanced AI/machine learning, statistical/econometric modeling techniques, and financial engineering methods to develop and/or validate models (Masters-level coursework in at least one of these subject areas is preferred);
- Demonstrating knowledge of the financial services industry;
- Demonstrating exposure to modeling methodologies in at least one of the following areas: credit risk, market risk, assets and liabilities management, fraud detection, anti money laundering and other functional modeling and analytics areas; and,
- Displaying knowledge or familiarity with industry financial instrument pricing tools and data sources e.g. Bloomberg, Refinitiv etc.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, New York State, or Washington State, or for opportunities that will report to a supervisor, office or other work site in New York State, please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryACassociate2