Enterprise Architect; Manager, TMT
- Atlanta, GA
- Houston, TX
- Boston, MA
- Fort Worth, TX
- Detroit, MI
- Seattle, WA
- San Francisco, CA
- New York, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Washington, DC
- Los Angeles, CA
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Jacksonville, FL
- Florham Park, NJ
A career in our Emerging Solution Architecture practice, within Enterprise Architect services, will provide you with the opportunity to bring our clients a competitive advantage through defining their technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising architectural solutions that help them achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. We help build software and design data platforms, manage large volumes of client data, develop compliance procedures for data management, and continually researching new technologies to drive innovation and sustainable change.
Our team helps our clients plan, align, and enable relationships among all work streams of the business. As part of our team, you'll help with technology strategy, enterprise architecture delivery, and specific software development for our clients needs.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
7 year(s) contributing on or managing enterprise-wide technical architecture projects
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates proven extensive and success managing teams to understand business strategies; envision and prioritize business capabilities; design solutions that involve creating business and technology implementation road maps; provide business and technology architecture recommendations; and, utilize tools and techniques to develop and implement project phases, including the following:
- Technical architectures and products used to support the creation of client-driven transformation solutions throughout the entire transformation lifecycle
- Strategy and Analysis; Design; Construction; Implementation; and Operations and Support;
- Application of technical knowledge to understand existing environments, current and emerging technology trends, software packages and technology vendor marketplaces;
- Collaboration with Enterprise Business Architects to create and maintain strategic roadmaps, principles, standards and reference.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success as a team leader managing and executing the following areas:
- Enterprise-level technical solutions within specific industries;
- Collaboration with Enterprise Technical Architects to create and maintain strategic roadmaps, principles, standards and reference architectures;
- Engagement with business executives to define, understand and document IT strategy and desired IT capabilities, iterating new IT capabilities into future-state technology architectures that support business strategies;
- Maintenance and project monitoring of technical architecture structures from business capability to applications to data, establishing technical architecture compliance;
- Guidance provided to Project Architects to develop requirements and establish compliance with business architecture, enterprise and functional area strategic roadmaps;
- Alignment with internal teams to verify budget and resource commitment to support roadmaps (via architecture dependencies and prioritization);
- Opportunity identification and promotion for cross-business sharing and re-use of application components, rationalizing application portfolios and integrated architectures.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with managing and executing the following areas:
- Identifying and addressing client needs: build relationships with clients; develop an awareness of Firm services; communicate with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicate and manage potential conflicts;
- Developing strategy; as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management - documenting effectively, using non-technical business terms and vocabulary that are understood clearly by all users and co-workers; and, coordinating, facilitating and making presentations;
- Designing and leading architecture engagements aligned to a client's business strategy - searching and analyzing large and complex data sets; conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses; understanding and documenting existing business systems and technology; translating end-state business and technology models into architectural blueprints; developing business and technology solution models (conceptual, logical, physical, as-built), architecture diagrams, drawings, and visual communications;
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting systems development teams in implementing architectures.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top