A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Technical Infrastructure and Transformation team assists PwC with information technology transformation efforts, helping us to improve our business value through optimising our information technology capabilities. You'll help PwC understand, plan for, and realise strategic business opportunities in information technology.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success within a professional business services environment, including the following areas:
- Having in-depth hands-on knowledge in AWS and/or Azure services including but not limited to EC2, ALB, S3, RDS, API Gateway, App services;
- Demonstrating experience in source control using GIT/TFS and working knowledge of puppet and/or Ansible;
- Demonstrating experience managing and implementing scalable API based applications;
- Having experience with VMware products (vCenter, ESXi, vRA) : building, maintaining and migration processes of virtual machines across multiple domains;
- Working with Azure, AWS and On prem storage services and management;
- Demonstrating Windows and Linux server administration skills, software installations, application of patches, management of file systems, performance monitoring, and troubleshooting alerts;
- Demonstrating Powershell/ssh scripting and automating daily tasks; and,
- Managing client requirements, project workflows, and preparing or coordinating complex written and verbal materials related to technical problem solving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top