Delivering Deal Value Senior Manager
A career within Delivering Deal Value will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and other complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large-scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional and cross-functional areas.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Master of Business Administration
Preferred Fields of Study :
Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Operations Management/Research, Information Technology
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates intimate operational knowledge and/or a proven record of success in M&A and Divestitures, including pre-deal operational due diligence, integration and separation planning and execution, synergy and cost savings analysis, with extensive knowledge of two or more of the following functional areas: Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Operations, and/or Sales and Marketing.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success with managing and developing strategic client relationships while providing the highest quality client work across multiple client projects, including the following:
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment;
- Seeking diverse views to encourage innovation and high performance, and demonstrated ability to coach staff, including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Delivering significant business results that reflects strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: build, maintain, and utilize networks of trusted client relationships;
- Managing effectively resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and status updates;
- Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences;
- Facilitating working sessions of medium to large sized groups;
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data; and,
- Willing and able to travel up to 80% of the business week.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top