Delivering Deal Value Manager
A career within Delivering Deal Value will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and other complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large-scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional and cross-functional areas.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Accounting, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Operations Management/Research
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in operational M&A and Divestitures, including pre-deal operational due diligence, integration and separation planning and execution, synergy and cost savings analysis, with extensive knowledge of two or more of the following functional areas: Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Operations, and/or Sales and Marketing.
Demonstrates proven success in developing client relationships while providing the highest quality client service, which includes the following:
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment;
- Seeking diverse views to encourage innovation and high performance, and demonstrated ability to coach staff, including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback;
- Delivering significant business results that reflects strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: build, maintain, and utilize networks of trusted client relationships;
- Managing effectively resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and status updates;
- Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences;
- Facilitating working sessions of medium to large sized groups;
- Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data; and,
- Willing and able to travel up to 80% of the business week.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of PwC's Employees
"My job allows me to build relationships with other PwC employees as well as my clients. I am able to teach and learn from others around me, which makes me a stronger professional and allows me to grow personally as I interact with people of different backgrounds."
Back to top