Delivering Deal Value IT Senior Manager
A career within Delivering Deal Value will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and other complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large-scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional and cross-functional areas.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
This role supports the IT function within M&A, along with large-scale, cross-functional business process and systems integration, separation, and transformation changes. You will experience the complete deal cycle, from due diligence to negotiations, Day One planning, systems integration and separation, synergy analysis, and stranded cost optimization.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Master of Business Administration
Preferred Fields of Study :
Accounting & Finance, Engineering, Information Technology, Operations Management/Research
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates intimate abilities with, and/or a proven record of success including:
- Leading teams across the deal spectrum (due diligence, integration, separation, etc.);
- Planning and overseeing integration and separation projects, including Day One readiness and execution, business process and systems integration and separation, and dependency and risk management;
- Developing and reviewing financial models for IT, including synergy savings, one-time costs, and stranded costs;
- Recommending enterprise architecture, solutions, and systems based on industry leading practices and past experiences;
- Building relationships and communicating effectively to positively influence peers and stakeholders;
- Scoping, planning, and managing client engagements and economics; and,
- Contributing to solution development, including sales and delivery content, thought leadership, and client qualifications.
Demonstrates intimate abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both a leader and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Leading large teams and multiple clients simultaneously;
- Leveraging prior M&A experience;
- Demonstrating proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving ability;
- Taking initiative and working with ambiguous, changing requirements and constraints in a fast paced environment actively;
- Possessing thorough project management skills and ability to structure work;
- Having robust interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams;
- Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences; and,
- Willing and able to travel up to 80% of the business week.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top