Delivering Deal Value IT Senior Associate
- Atlanta, GA
- Houston, TX
- Boston, MA
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- New York, NY
- Washington, DC
- Los Angeles, CA
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Chicago, IL
- San Jose, CA
A career within Delivering Deal Value will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and other complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large-scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional and cross-functional areas.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
This role supports the IT function within M&A, along with large-scale, cross-functional business process and systems integration, separation, and transformation changes. You will experience the complete deal cycle, from due diligence to negotiations, Day One planning, systems integration and separation, synergy analysis, and stranded costs optimization.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Information Technology, Operations Management/Research
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success including:
- Assisting the team across the deal spectrum (due diligence, integration, separation, etc.) proactively;
- Planning and overseeing integration and separation projects, including Day One readiness and execution, business process and systems integration and separation, and dependency and risk management;
- Developing financial models for IT, including synergy savings, one-time costs, and stranded costs;
- Recommending enterprise architecture, solutions, and systems based on industry leading practices and past experiences;
- Building relationships and communicate effectively to positively influence peers and stakeholders;
- Supporting engagement leaders with engagement scoping, planning, management, and economics; and,
- Contributing to solution development, including sales and delivery content, thought leadership, and client qualifications.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Demonstrating proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving ability;
- Taking initiative and working with ambiguous, changing requirements and constraints in a fast paced environment actively;
- Leveraging prior M&A experience;
- Possessing thorough project management skills and ability to structure work;
- Having robust interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others
- effectively in teams;
- Communicating effectively in written and oral formats to various situations and audiences; and,
- Willing and able to travel up to 80% of the business week.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top