Deals Strategy Senior Manager
A career in our Deals Strategy practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world's leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company. Our team helps companies navigate the accounting and financial reporting challenges of business combinations. As part of the team, you'll develop roadmaps of the driving economic objectives, determine the appropriate professionals needed, and consider financial reporting implications for deals.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
- Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
- Assist proactively in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above.
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Contribute to the development of own and team's technical acumen.
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Required Fields of Study :
Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Economics, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Computer and Information Science
Additional Educational Requirements :
Other relevant fields of study may be considered
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Business Administration/Management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of PwC's Employees
"My job allows me to build relationships with other PwC employees as well as my clients. I am able to teach and learn from others around me, which makes me a stronger professional and allows me to grow personally as I interact with people of different backgrounds."
Back to top