Data Reporting & Analytics Manager - Salesforce Einstein
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You'll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Data Intelligence and Analysis - Practice Support team provides PwC a series of organisational technology capabilities that include business intelligence, data management, data warehouse, and data assurance. You'll help with projects that involve information technology strategy and infrastructure, enterprise architecture, enterprise applications, large scale programme and portfolio management, information technology security, data analytics, computer forensics, and emerging technologies like cloud, mobility and social networking.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone. - Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty. - Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development. - Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations. - Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. - Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations. - Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients. - Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties - Focus on building trusted relationships. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
- Demonstrating formulaic logic including MS Excel, if statements, vlookup, hlookup, pivot tables, and macros, etc.;
- Demonstrating Analytical and problem solving skills and accomplishments;
- Being an analytical and detail oriented individual that enjoys working with data solutions;
- Using data manipulation with tools like MS Excel, Access, BI tools, etc.;
- Exhibiting knowledge of Salesforce Einstein Analytics;
- Demonstrating ability to quickly comprehend complex data;
- Having thorough communication and presentation skills to executive management audiences;
- Being an experienced packaged application software user;
- Demonstrating knowledgeable of company IT organization, business, and technical environments;
- Demonstrating knowledge of company IT services and financial management processes and practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support;
- Understanding of company IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance;
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of relational database concepts;
- Being skilled at working with large data sets, quickly resolving data-related issues;
- Highlighting skills for communicating and managing issues with technical teams in a production environment;
- Displaying skills for completing technical design via iterative mockups;
- Utilizing advanced data analytics skills;
- Demonstrating organization skills;
- Showcasing extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
- Understanding and troubleshooting the process for Dataset, Recipes and Lenes in Salesforce;
- Understanding how the Einstein Analytics application manages and utilizes raw data;
- Designing and configuring reports independently within the Einstein Analytics application;
- Troubleshooting data issues and understanding how data feeds impact the application;
- Acting as technical contact for the company when communicating to the Einstein Analytics Users and/or project team;
- Gathering financial, reporting, or other non-technical functional requirements and interpret the requirements into technical deliverables within Einstein Analytics; and,
- Validating dashboards and reports in-app (Salesforce) and Einstein Analytics.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top