D365 Technical Solutions Architect
- Atlanta, GA
A career within Microsoft Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to help our clients evaluate their supporting technologies needed to engage effectively with their customers, supply chain and employees. We contribute to PwC's value proposition of strategy led and technology enabled by aligning our Advisory industry focus with Microsoft's key technologies such as Dynamics AX, Dynamics365, Office365, Azure and Business Intelligence Analytics.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Certification(s) Required :
Certification in Dynamics AX / 365 F&O Trade and Logistics
Certification in at least one other Dynamics 365 F&O module
Required Knowledge and Skills :
Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs including:
- Working closely with Functional Solution Architect, PMO and client IT team to architect technology solutions to meet client needs;
- Translating business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that leverage the D365 for Operations platform;
- Estimating level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements;
- Leading technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client's business objectives;
- Demonstrating knowledge and experience of D365 for Operations (Installation, development, configuration, and administration);
- Leading consulting engagements with onshore and offshore teams; and,
- Providing guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either configuration or code/extension.
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates extensive-level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs including Programming experience with one or more of the following:
- X++ development (mandatory);
- .NET programming;
- SSRS development;
- SSIS development;
- Azure functions/LogicApps/Power Automate(MS Flows) and/or Azure stack;
- Integration - using OData, Data Package API/REST API,BYODB; and,
- PowerApps and PowerBI.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top