A career in our Cybersecurity, Privacy, & Forensics will provide you the opportunity to solve our clients most critical business and data protection related challenges. You will be part of a growing team driving strategic programs, data analytics, innovation, deals, cyber resilency, response, and technical implementation activities. You will have access to not only the top Cybersecurity, Privacy, and Forensics professionals at PwC, but at our clients and industry analysts across the globe.
Our Regulatory Compliance team focuses on helping our clients understand their regulatory landscape on a domestic and global scale. You'll work with our clients aligning a number of different cyber, privacy and industry frameworks and requirements to their business. This includes, but is not limited to: NIST CSF, ITIL, HIPAA, PCI, FDA, FERC/NERC, OCC, FFIEC, ABAC, Cyber Executive Orders, etc. Our team designs, implements, and maintains an effective compliance program that helps our clients manage the risks against regulatory compliance obligations, as well as control framework commitments to their Board/stakeholders.
Our team also works with regulatory examiners, investigators, and industry leaders to continue to stay ahead of upcoming regulatory changes or enforcements. We help inform our clients on controls or requirements that require enhancements, and help with the compliance change management components driving new technical and business requirements out to their end users. You will be part of a team that not only assesses organizational compliance, but helps clients to strategically think through the best way to manage in a cost-effective, yet defensible manner.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree
Minimum Years of Experience : 3 year(s)
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Information CyberSecurity, Information Technology, Management Information Systems
Certification(s) Preferred :
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISACA Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in:
- Supporting large projects involving cybersecurity, cyber risk management, or technology risk management;
- Understanding common regulatory requirements such as OCC HS, FFIEC, GLBA, NY DFS etc. as well as industry frameworks such as NIST CSF, COBIT, COSO and PCI;
- Designing and developing of cybersecurity and technology risk programs using industry frameworks and methodologies;
- Assessing enterprise-wide cyber risks and threats;
- Designing and implementing risk management controls; and,
- Using tools and technology to provide data analytics and business intelligence on threats, risks and vulnerabilities.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in:
- Supporting client engagements that identify and address client needs;
- Participating in client discussions and meetings;
- Supporting multiple project workstreams;
- Assisting with engagement management activities;
- Preparing concise and accurate documents, leveraging and utilizing MS Office, Google Suite and Power BI to complete related project deliverables;
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of project deliverables as needed;
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner to team members where necessary;
- Keeping managers and engagement leadership informed of progress and issues; and,
- Designing KRIs and metrics to build risk reports for management.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.