Cybersecurity Sr Analyst
- San Antonio, TX
A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for efficiencies and improvements when performing work.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Certification(s) Preferred :
GSEC, SEC+, Network+, Certified Ethical Hacker / CNDA
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Information security, compliance, assurance, and/or other security industry leading practices and principles;
- Technical and operational standard industry practices involving third party risk management regulations, risk assessments and business processes;
- Identity and Access Management principles;
- IoT protocols, REST APIs, and WS Security;
- Web security concepts such as SAML, OAuth, and OIDC;
- SQL and databases;
- LDAP or Active Directory; and,
- Common regulatory requirements such as GDPR, OCC HS, FFIEC, GLBA, NY DFS etc. as well as industry frameworks such as NIST CSF, COBIT, COSO, ISO, and PCI.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Utilizing operations involving information security, technology risk management, cyber-security or cyber-risk;
- Operating or deploying IT Risk and Cyber security programs using industry frameworks and methodologies;
- Executing tests and reporting results related to risk management and resiliency plans;
- Compiling data related to cyber-security program maturity and capabilities against industry frameworks;
- Identifying gaps in controls for compliance against regulatory requirements;
- Monitoring and reporting Third Party Risk Management audit events and operating Third Party lifecycles;
- Monitoring data related to privacy impact assessments through technology platforms;
- Troubleshooting connectivity and access issues for applications, databases, and ldap systems;
- Searching for and updating data in various systems such as executing SQL for databases or ldap queries;
- Deploying patches for applications on Windows and/or Linux platforms;
- Networking (including the OSI Model, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP), System Administration, and Security Architecture;
- Scripting language skills in Java, Python, or PowerShell;
- Preparing materials (reports, presentations, spreadsheets, etc.) to help enable informed decision making; and,
- Demonstrating attention to detail in both written and verbal communication, as well as organizational and documentation skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top