A career in our Customer Sales and Services practice, within Customer Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies that address the customers' underlying needs and desired outcomes. We help build bridges between digital and analog mediums, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee experiences.
Our team helps our clients explore new ways to move beyond the traditional sales model so that they can thrive in a fast changing marketplace with the right strategies to drive the bottom line. We help our clients with service and revenue growth, contact centre optimisation, and sales force strategy and effectiveness.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in assessing sales effectiveness and productivity performance gaps with B2B and B2C product/service sales environments and drive bottom line improvements.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in sales operations and field sales emphasizing an intimate track record of managing large scale projects that involve thinking critically about the business model and processes.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in managing sales operations and field sales emphasizing an intimate track record of managing large scale projects that involve thinking critically about the business model and processes, written and verbal materials; managing project workflows and budgets.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in building and sustaining client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify potential new digital opportunities.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in sales operations technologies and how they impact the overall sales process.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in interacting with senior management in client organizations, especially within sales operations in the customer space. A proven record of success at a consulting firm within a managerial capacity.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in driving improvements in sales efficiency and productivity, including sales channel design, partner management, coverage model design, go-to-market planning, and sales methodology design/deployment (including sales compensation design).
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in industry sales and management consulting abilities in sales front office (e.g., sales effectiveness, channel design & partner management, sales process design, organizational design and coverage models, compensation, selling methodologies) with companies with $500M in annual revenue and more. Demonstrates proven intimate abilities managing a team around efforts with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, collection; and, preparing or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Demonstrates proven intimate management abilities as a leader of a project team that include the following:
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management; and reviewing the work of team members;
- Leveraging customer sales knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the development of client proposals;
- Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously for self and others;
- Demonstrating self-motivation and responsibility for personal growth and development while mentoring junior members of the team;
- Leveraging analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office, client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.