Contract Lifecycle Management (Contract Analytics) - Manager
- McLean, VA
A career in our Information Governance practice, within Forensic Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today's evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations. Our team helps our clients understand their current capabilities and assist in the implementation of governance controls to effectively mitigate information risk and maximise exploitation of their information assets.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Required Knowledge and Skills :
Demonstrates prior success in roles that involve the following areas pertaining to leveraging and/or developing and implementing industry-leading practices about effective enterprise information risk management, IRM programs or enterprise content management, ECM programs for Fortune 500 companies, including the following areas:
- Leading content management, records management and e-discovery policies, procedures, and technologies
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback-Management of project teams or workstreams responsible for requirements documentation, user test cases, design documents;
- Managing client requirements, project workflow, budgets, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written materials with attention to business writing and grammar;
- Providing clients with Information Risk Management, IRM and Enterprise Content Management, ECM guidance;
- Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; and,
- Communicating value propositions and management of sales pursuits and the development of proposals in response to RFP's.
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred :
Preferred Fields of Study :
Computer and Information Science, Library Science
Certification(s) Preferred :
Certified Records Manager (CRM), AIIM Records/Content Management Master, and/or ECM software vendor certifications
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrated proven extensive knowledge of, and/or success in roles involving, managing efforts in several of the following areas:
- Delivery of projects for IRM / ECM strategy, governance, roadmaps and system implementation;
- Developing information and content management policies and procedures, including records management, document management, contracts management, and/or email management;
- Familiarity with retention schedules;
-Functional knowledge of ECM strategy implementations;
- ECM features, functionality and benefits for business justification, as well as guiding clients through selection and implementation of ERM/ECM solutions;
- Creating and applying taxonomies and/or classification scheme in an electronic environment;
- Implementing strategies to archive structured and/or unstructured data; and,
- Knowledge of the following industries: Healthcare/Life Sciences, Financial Services, Energy/Utilities, Media & Entertainment, Law Firm or Corporate Legal. Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with utilizing the following software on projects related to IRM/ECM Governance, strategy, requirements, design, project management, and functional benefits knowledge of the systems:- Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, or Office 365;
- IBM FileNet P8 or Content Manager;
- EMC Documentum v6.7, 7 or D2 (Administrator, Webtop, web publisher, content server, DFC web services);
- Oracle UCM/URM 10g or 11g (Universal Content Manager, Universal Records Manager);
- OpenText ECM Suite or Content Server; and,
- HP Autonomy Worksite or Worksite Records Manager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top