Capital Markets Consultant - Experienced Associate
- New York, NY
A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Preferred Qualifications :
Certification(s) Preferred :
American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS), Shingo Lean, Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Six Sigma Black Belt
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates some knowledge and understanding of helping companies improve their operations, maintenance, or planning and scheduling processes by eliminating waste, increasing efficiency, reducing cost and aligning the operations goals with the client's financial and strategic objectives.
- Demonstrates some level of ability with the following software solutions to assist in process improvement-related projects and tasks: CMMS, Planning and Scheduling, ERP, Sustainability. Specific examples include Maximo, Primavera, APO, Manugistics, Aspen, SAP (maintenance, operations, planning, sustainability and safety, and materials management modules) Oracle (maintenance, operations, planning, sustainability and safety, and materials management modules).
- Demonstrates some level of ability supporting teams with the design and implementation of continuous improvement processes through either Lean, Lean-Sigma, Six Sigma, or Kaizen events.
- Demonstrates some level of ability with reliability centered maintenance, integrating operations with the whole supply chain, corporate performance management, time and motion studies or benchmarking/best in class practices and performance.
- Demonstrates some level of ability with identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates proven ability working as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top