BCMI Corporate Tax - Seasonal Senior Associate - New York
A career in our Flexibility Talent Network practice will focus on directly supporting our client engagement teams by attracting qualified candidates for short term or defined period opportunities. This unique career option provides an alternative to year round employment for people who are looking to pursue meaningful experiences or responsibilities outside their time with PwC.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
A career in our Financial Services Tax practice, within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You'll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs; providing consulting services, including but not limited to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners.
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required :
Minimum Years of Experience :
Certification(s) Required :
CPA or commitment to pass CPA exam before being promoted to Manager and thereafter obtain CPA licensure, Enrolled Agent or Member of the Bar
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Working knowledge and experience in several of the following areas: Compliance and consulting for investment partnerships including hedge funds, mutual funds and private equity funds, alternative investment strategies and vehicles, tax issues affecting either the domestic or international banking industry, public accounting practices, internal domestic banking tax departments or internal foreign banking, tax compliance and consulting services for the real estate industry, produce and review real estate partnership tax returns, investment trust corporate returns, and tax research methods including but not limited to Westlaw, RIA and CCH.
Proficient in several of the following technical skills:
- Preparation of partnership tax forms and Forms K1, 1040, FAS 109, FIN 48, and the banking industry, providing tax services to real estate owners, developers, and publically traded REITs; and,
- Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Back to top