Workday Support Analyst - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Workday Support Analyst - PVH Corp.
This position will serve as the technical point of contact for all functional areas within Workday and Success Factors by ensuring data integrity provide master data and report writing support, troubleshooting system issues, analyzing data flows for issue resolution and process improvement and assisting HR users with system queries. This position will be part of the global Workday support team to ensure global consistency in support and alignment with established governance principles. This position will utilize all tools and processes utilized by the central support team such as Zendesk and will closely collaborate with other support resources.
- Provide Level 1 and level 2 support (definitions provided on the last page) for Workday HCM, Recruiting, benefits and absence. Activities include troubleshooting problems, unexpected results or process flaws or suggesting alternate methods to address requirements. Issues not addressed locally will be escalated to the central support team.
- Responsible for HCM setup data maintenance activities including supervisory orgs, locations and other setup data values, supporting reorganizations, and providing transactional support including correcting and rescinding business processes
- Enhance or develop Workday reports based on business needs
- Mass upload transactions such as new hires, promotions, salary/allowance changes, terminations, etc. into Workday through EIBs
- Responsible for training new HR users on Workday functionality, reinforce training concepts for existing users and define the appropriate communication and training mechanism for system changes and enhancements
- Keep Quick Reference Guides (QRGs) and related documentation up to date based on enhancements or other changes
- Partner with the user adoption lead to ensure the successful and continued adoption of Workday by gathering feedback (surveys, meetings, interviews and other informal/social gatherings), analyzing the feedback, identifying areas for continuous improvement and coming-up with solutions.
- Document enhancement requests and system changes through intake process based on collaboration with HR. Work with HR to identify priority in order to determine implementation dates. Also work with HR to clearly define the requirements and document them so that they can be configured.
- Also provide support during the performance management cycles within Success Factors. Activities include troubleshooting, send backs and login issues.
- Support the Workday release process by coordinate and perform all testing for Workday releases for functional areas. Partner with business to facilitate release management process
- Log and maintain tickets in Workday support system (Zendesk). Take ownership of issue thought resolution. Communicate and educate business teams as needed on resolution.
Support Level definitions:
L1 – First Line Support
This support level receives inbound requests through channels like phone, Web forms, email, chat, or other means. L1 support logs, categorizes, prioritizes, tracks, and routes (i) incidents reported by users or (ii) alarms raised by monitoring tools. L1 is intended to be the first to acknowledge an incident. L1 support tracks tickets until successfully resolved. L1 support can implement basic, documented break-fix tasks along the lines of following a documented procedure.
L2 – Second Line Support
This group has more experience than L1 support and manages incidents raised by the L1s or as agreed in documented SLA (Service Level Agreement) timelines. L2 follow documented processes and workflows provided by Level 3/4, vendors, product management, etc. They are expected to escalate to the L3's when documentation is insufficient to complete the tasks or do not solve the incident. L2s usually have and maintain a Run-Book which they can use for immediate resolutions. They collaborate with any other support or dependency groups in case the incident has a linkage to other support personnel or outside vendors. L2 will typically escalate to an L3 resource and follow documented escalation procedures.
Past Workday HRIS experience is REQUIRED (1 - 2 years)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and intellectual curiosity
- Builds and maintains excellent relationships with stakeholders to ensure that operational business needs are met
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including PowerPoint and superior Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, v-lookup, macros, charts & graphs)
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top