Workday Analytics & Reporting Lead
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Workday Analytics & Reporting Lead
The Workday Reporting & Analytics Lead is responsible for building the HR reporting and analytics function. This role will develop, analyze and summarize data in a relevant, meaningful, decision quality manner to drive business decisions, process improvements and support strategic initiatives. This role is responsible for developing and presenting information, findings and results to multiple levels of management. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated success in quantitative analysis, with the ability to see “beyond the numbers” and provide insights about the company’s workforce from standard reporting to executive level analysis.
- Serve as the expert in HR metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics in Workday
- Utilize technology and analytical tools to interpret workforce data
- Develop and prepare regular and ad-hoc, reports, incorporating key metrics such as: headcount, vacancies, and turnover to support strategic initiatives
- Develop analytics dashboards utilizing multiple data sources to provide actionable reporting and analysis
- Consult with all levels of management on key findings and workforce information
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across HR to gather and interpret requirements and develop metrics, reports and dashboards to support the needs of the business
- Promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall data quality and assist in managing the company’s workforce data
- Design metrics and reports to proactively identify trends in the organization and system
- Run regular audits of HR data and report issues
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and organization structure so that data requests are aligned to PVH current business objectives
- Design & build complex HR reports and dashboards, leveraging Workday’s capabilities
- Train & coach others on the use and interpretation of metrics and analytics and develop this capability throughout the HRIS & HR organizations
- 5+ years overall experience in HR analytics and reporting (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics and other analytics)
- 3+ years Workday reporting experience is required, with an advanced understanding of Workday Report Writer, data sources and calculated fields, along with custom, matrix and composite reports
- Experience with SQL, Tableau and any other related programs
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics or related discipline
- Excellent analytical, organizational and data analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail and intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines and quality standards
- Builds and maintains excellent relationships with stakeholders to ensure that operational business needs are met
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including PowerPoint and superior Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, v-lookup, macros, charts & graphs)
- Exceptional problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently and exercise sound judgement
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive efforts to standardize, optimize, and simplify reports and metrics
Understanding of statistical analysis, quantitative aptitude and the ability to gather and interpret and explain relevant data and information
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top