Womenswear Design Internship - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Womenswear Design Internship – Calvin Klein
The Womenswear Design Intern will be assisting the Calvin Klein Collection team, gaining full exposure and real-life experience to the atelier’s daily functions by taking the artistic direction of our Chief Creative Officer Raf Simons and translating it into the seasonal collection.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assisting with compiling seasonal pattern archives.
- Assisting with creating and maintaining fabric library.
- Checking sample fabrics for color approval, quality, finish and visual effects with design.
- Assisting with the preparation for Celebrity fittings.
- Assisting with sewing garments together.
- Assisting with translating draping into paper patterns.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL:
- Great organizational skills.
- Interest in fabrics and textiles.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated person a must.
- Must have the ability to sketch.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top