Web Optimization Analyst - Speedo USA & Heritage E-Commerce
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Perform insightful analyses to support online business initiatives and optimize profitability.
- Analyze website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion funnel, navigation behavior, and product selection.
- Answer key business questions through statistical analyses, reporting and dashboards using analytics toolset available to the teams
- Share (via dashboards and online tool set up) KPI and data views to enable business users to optimize decision making.
- Track and measure the success of content initiatives using analytics programs and provide data-driven recommendations to optimize content marketing efforts.
- Provide e-commerce Buying team(s) with analytic data supporting their product and merchandising initiatives.
- Lead A/B and multivariate testing with outsourced provider to improve online creative content (including web pages, micro-sites, e-mail messages, etc.) and products.
- Optimize content experiences across all devices by working closely with the IT team.
- Partner with internal and external partners to ensure proper tracking implementation and accurate reporting; Effectively work and communicate with digital and IT teams to create business requirements, test implementations and continuously monitor data integrity
- Assist online marketing team with KPI reporting
- Add analytics and marketing tags to site as needed via tag manager
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and agency partners to execute campaigns and manage end to end test execution and successful website roll-outs, ensuring strategies are aligned, brand guidelines followed, assets created, and budgets and deadlines met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 3-5 years' experience
Education: Bachelor's degree; Statistics or Economics preferred
Expert in Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and Google Analytics/GA 360
Statistical analysis and modeling
Understanding of HTML
PowerPoint, and Excel
Marketing tag management via Tealium, and Google Tag Manager
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Additional Desired Experience
• Multi-Touch Attribution Modeling, generating insights from tools such as Google Attribution
• Media, Marketing or Campaign analysis
• Web design and/or usability
• SEO experience
• Data Visualization, working with tools like Tableau, Google Data Studio, or Other BI tools
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top