Warehouse Associate - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Warehouse Associate – Tommy Hilfiger
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Warehouse Associate’s primary function is to receive and distribute Tommy Hilfiger merchandise in a warehouse environment. The Warehouse Associate also performs a variety of operational activities as assigned by Store Management.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES (including but not limited to):
Deliver Business Results:
- Demonstrates awareness of store sales plans and results.
- Demonstrates awareness of individual contribution to business results.
- Executes to corporate standards and expectations.
- Attends Take 5 meetings and participates in staff meetings, as required.
Delivering Customer Service:
- Consistently provides TH Customer Service to company standard.
- Builds repeat customer base through excellent service.
- Maintains strong knowledge regarding product, promotions, and special events in order to communicate to customers for more effective selling.
- Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and staff members in a fair and consistent manner.
- Effectively maintains zone coverage; acknowledges every customer within the zone; treats customers with priority over assigned tasks.
- Adheres to Company Personal Appearance Standards to properly represent the Tommy Hilfiger image.
Executing Product and Visual Standards:
- Ensures consistent and accurate replenishment of product onto the sales floor.
- Complies with ABC Brand Visual Presentation standards.
- Assists in executing markdowns and floor moves when needed.
Executing Operation Standards:
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures
- Observes sales floor and stockroom for loss prevention and advises management of any unusual internal or external activity.
- Executes Opening and Closing checklist duties as directed by store management, to ensure store is always ready for business.
STRATEGIC SUCCESS FACTORS
- Maintains respect for peer group, staff and supervisor.
- Communicates honestly, openly and constructively.
- Supports management in resolving ongoing conflict and unproductive disagreements.
- Creates energy and excitement around shared goals and values.
- Consistently adheres to assigned schedule.
- Demonstrates a desire to help or serve external and or internal customers
- Acts with integrity.
- Aligns with team commitment.
- Encourages an atmosphere of open communication including listening, responding, constructive and honest feedback and consensus building.
- Contributes to a trustworthy and respectful environment as well as an inclusive culture of diverse styles and talents working toward a clear purpose.
- Maintains high standards.
- Successfully broadens’ others knowledge and teaches new skills if called upon.
- Responds quickly and with flexibility to the changing business environment.
- Upholds commitments under stressful and changing conditions.
- Maintains adaptability and a positive point of view in the face of change.
- Takes on additional assignments and work when needed.
- Consistently meets or exceeds objectives.
- Organizes self and tasks with sensitivity to time constraints and resource availability.
- Ensures clear understanding of goals and maintains focus on goals.
- Strives to reach goals through execution of measurables at a high level that achieves results.
- Meets deadlines.
- Minimum of six months as a Warehouse Associate is desired, but not required.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Ability to change schedule, adapt to the needs of the position, undertaking night shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to maneuver around the warehouse floor, stockroom and office.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend.
- Ability to operate office computer and other equipment.
PVH Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top