Warehouse Associate, Part-Time- TOMMY HILFIGER
• Maximize sales volume by accurate replenishment according to store generated pull sheets.
• Receiving/shipping-processing, 3rd parties, transfers.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Assist in recruiting and training of Warehouse Associates.
• Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
• Able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and stand for long periods of time
• Manage time and prioritize tasks.
• Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
• Follow specific warehouse dress code policy.
• Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the warehouse.
• Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
• Communicate concerns to management.
• Support all company / management decisions.
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
• Maintain productivity in shipment processing, inventory counting, price change activities.
• Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibility
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top