Warehouse Associate, Part-Time- TOMMY HILFIGER
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
• Maximize sales volume by accurate replenishment according to store generated pull sheets.
• Receiving/shipping-processing, 3rd parties, transfers.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Assist in recruiting and training of Warehouse Associates.
• Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
• Able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and stand for long periods of time
• Manage time and prioritize tasks.
• Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
• Follow specific warehouse dress code policy.
• Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the warehouse.
• Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
• Communicate concerns to management.
• Support all company / management decisions.
• Follow all company policies and procedures.
• Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
• Maintain productivity in shipment processing, inventory counting, price change activities.
• Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibility
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top