Warehouse Associate- Part Time - TOMMY HILFIGER - New Windsor, New York
POSITION TITLE: Store Warehouse Associate
POSITION REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Shares in the overall responsibility for shipping and receiving merchandise, maintaining and organizing a manageable stock/offsite storage area, processing merchandise as "floor ready", generating maximum sales potential and minimizing shortages.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Accurately pull store orders to maximize sales volume
- Receiving/shipping-processing hub, 3rd parties, transfers.
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific warehouse dress code policy.
- Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the warehouse.
- Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
- Communicate concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Maintain productivity in shipment processing, inventory counting, price change activities.
- Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibility
- Warehouse environment
- Move the merchandise in bakers racks and rolling racks
- At times may use the lift gate on truck
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top