Warehouse Associate- Part Time - TOMMY HILFIGER
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
POSITION TITLE: Store Warehouse Associate
POSITION REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Shares in the overall responsibility for shipping and receiving merchandise, maintaining and organizing a manageable stock/offsite storage area, processing merchandise as "floor ready", generating maximum sales potential and minimizing shortages.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Accurately pull store orders to maximize sales volume
- Receiving/shipping-processing hub, 3rd parties, transfers.
- Demonstrate professional image and conduct.
- Follow specific warehouse dress code policy.
- Works as a member of a team to accomplish goals set forth in the warehouse.
- Must be flexible to work rotating hours, as assigned by management.
- Communicate concerns to management.
- Support all company / management decisions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Maintain productivity in shipment processing, inventory counting, price change activities.
- Take direction and complete assigned tasks and responsibility
- Warehouse environment
- Move the merchandise in bakers racks and rolling racks
- At times may use the lift gate on truck
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
Back to top