VP, Supply Chain Planning & Inventory Fulfillment - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
VP, Supply Chain Planning & Inventory Fulfillment - PVH Corp.
The Vice President, Supply Planning/Inventory Fulfillment will lead the Supply Chain Planning and Inventory Fulfillment team in achieving business performance objectives. He/She will be responsible for defining and implementing inventory policies, targets and replenishment strategies to manage inventory across core, core+ and fashion workflows. Will drive accurate capacity planning and maximizing the use of resources. Accountable for continuous improvement and driving change through KPI's. Will own meeting business goals by establishing best practices and determining course of action for challenges and opportunities.
Planning & Production:
- Collaborate with offshore SCPP lead and Hub Offices to ensure accurate capacity planning execution to meet business objectives and goals
- Lead and run all Speed Models including CR, Read and React and Fast Track
- Lead all onshore and offshore direct reports to drive and optimize the supply chain at the Garment and Raw Materials levels
- Solve for Constrained Supply to maximize top line profitable sales and ensure factory efficiency
- develop vendor/factory capacity strategies
- Create and communicate an 18 month rolling capacity plans to management and offshore teams
- Establish required capacities with vendors per established vendor sourcing strategy
- Support and drive Supply Chain Optimization initiatives
- Partner with Retail & Wholesale Planning Teams to smooth out production flow in order to maximize factory efficiency
- Drive change in operational efficiencies to support long-term business growth
- Establish best practices and course of action for challenges and opportunities including inventory planning as it relates to replenishment strategies and analytics
- Aggregate and understand unconstrained demand
- Identify and execute inventory reduction opportunities backed with ROI
- Formalize inventory plans and targets for supported business unit, differentiated across Core, Core+ and fashion workflows
- Collaborate with respective inventory planners in your team and with business unit demand planners
- Standardize inventory management and planning processes and policies across supported business units, such as but not limited to: inventory settings, days of supply coverage targets, order minimums, lead time management, and replenishment orders
- Define policies and guidelines for expediting given inventory position and outlook; define and oversee supporting budget
- Improve the performance analysis processes for mid-term to long-term fashion product inventory planning
- Engage in a greater use of "speed" and go-to-market models that optimize distribution
- Create collaborative strategies among Supply, Inventory and Demand Planning to maximize inventory availability
- Determine appropriate staffing requirements by developing, hiring and training talent
- Implement training and cross-training (e.g., demand and supply) opportunities for team
Communication & Leadership:
- Effectively communicate with internal and external partners
- Collaborate with Brand merchants and Retail and Wholesale teams to understand store level sell –through. Identify potential shifts in demand and collectively decide on how that may impact current and future production capacity and inventory levels
- Facilitate Heritage Brands Retail & Wholesale teams to achieve KPI's and objectives to continually strive for Supply Chain Optimization and Inventory Fulfillment Goals and Initiatives
- Lead, coach, manage and develop team
- Disseminate knowledge among cross functional teams regarding team responsibilities and Supply Chain Optimization initiatives
- Identify key opportunities for development by others to ensure success of team
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related Business degree. MBA a plus.
- APICS or CSCMP certification not required but highly valued.
- Minimum 10+ years in Supply Chain management roles, including: supply chain planning, inventory & distribution planning, inventory management, operations, buying/procurement, and/or logistics/distribution
- Consumer products company experience preferred, especially a fast-moving, multi-channel consumer goods business with global manufacturing/sourcing
- 8+ years supervisory role/experience managing a team
- 8+ years with a leading inventory/replenishment/supply chain planning solution; preferably with JDA Fulfillment (or replenishment) or relevant experience with similar inventory & DRP modules in Manugistics, Logility, SAP, or Oracle
- Strong working knowledge and experience implementing inventory management/replenishment and supply planning leading practices & principles
- Experience in collaborative or integrated planning process required
- Factory experience preferred
- Effective leader with a broad skillset that covers being an effective facilitator and coach for their team while also bringing an analytical and technical ability to read, analyze and synthesize information to Executive or Senior Leaders to inform and support inventory & replenishment planning decision making
- Demonstrated collaboration, influencing, and communication skills to work successfully across business functions, suppliers, management levels, and international borders
- A passionate driver for continuous process improvement and attainment of KPI goals.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top