VP Marketing & Communication Systems - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
VP Marketing & Communication Systems - PVH Corp.
The Vice-President of Marketing & Communications Systems will be responsible for developing the technology strategy and roadmap to enable PVH's dynamically adapting business plans for marketing and communications. The Vice-President of Marketing & Communications Systems is instrumental in overseeing the prioritization, assessment, selection, planning, execution and support of marketing & communications related systems globally and regionally. The Vice President will be responsible for aligning with the marketing & communications business areas during the development and execution of their respective business strategies, and partnering in the corresponding solutions to support them. The Vice-President will partner with IT peers, outside consulting resources and respective business teams to set direction and determine priorities for the development and ongoing management of business solutions and their supporting technology and tools. The Vice President is expected to stay abreast of trends and new technologies that could impact PVH's digital & creative technologies landscape and proactively leverage emerging service, technology and marketplace trends into actionable, innovative and creative initiatives targeted to differentiate marketing and communications solutions. Deep knowledge of creative technologies must be combined with the ability to provide strategic guidance, handle complex business situations, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- The Vice-President facilitates the process to prioritize for strategic and marketing & communications systems projects, as required to support their business segment across countries & regions.
- This role is the innovation thought leader in the marketing and communications solutions space for the enterprise. Understand and predict emerging technology, service and functionality trends as well as comprehend market adoption of emerging service and business models. Leverage that understanding into developing, promulgating and realizing service, client relationship and functionality differentiators that drive the company to become a leader in marketing and communication related operations.
- Responsible for defining and driving an appropriate level of standardization between solutions to drive optimization while still enabling brand individuality.
- Act as trusted advisor to business units and 3rd party partners on all matters of marketing and communications architecture, technology, software development, and project delivery.
- Thought leader for PVH in identifying and delivering "new" creative technology capabilities and initiatives (e.g. DAM, DMP, Big Data, Interactive Content)
- Collaborates closely with eCommerce teams (business and IT)
- The Vice-President is responsible to understand and set direction regarding the strategic position of their application(s), including ensuring the company has the required expertise in-house or external, to support it.
- The Vice-President participates in the development of the IT Strategic systems plan.
- The Vice-President recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed.
- The Vice-President will work closely with other groups to coordinate strategies, priorities and inter-dependent initiatives. This includes coordination with the other Application Development groups, Infrastructure groups (eg., Ops, Network, Tech), Information Security/Audit areas, and business units globally.
- The Vice-President is responsible for understanding the potential use of new technologies in their area as driven by PVH initiatives, vendor capabilities or industry best practices & trends, and informing his peers as necessary.
- The Vice-President is expected to provide value added services to the business in the form of making business process improvement recommendations.
- The Vice-President is expected to serve as an expert resource for their area, to other IT project teams.
- The Vice-President is expected to enforce PMO compliance & adoption within their respective teams.
- The Vice-President fulfills departmental requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, PTO or education
- The Vice-President must be able to act for the SVP in his absence, as well as handle any duties assigned by management.
- The position will be based out of our New York office, with frequent travel to all PVH offices globally, as required.
- Assist business partners in identifying new functionality and therefore new capabilities of a new or upgraded software platform
- Partner with business and IT project teams on overall implementations and support; ensure system and business objectives are understood and met
- Gain trust of senior leaders, regarding priorities, planning, challenges and accomplishments.
- Legal agreement / contract vetting and negotiating
- Provide guidance towards priorities for all project and support activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10 years or more experience, within an IT organization supporting global consumer brands.
- 7 years or more experience, planning and managing creative and/or digital technology related systems implementation and support.
- Experience, planning and managing marketing & communications related systems globally.
- Strong track record of delivery – on time and on budget
- Possesses comprehensive business & technical knowledge, and the organizational skills to oversee highly complex projects with high visibility / high impact on the business.
- Proven experience in developing, presenting and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints within a global scope.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards assigned tasks/goals
- Demonstrated ability of working with and integrating multiple internal and/or external teams including outside technology and consulting agencies.
- Experience in system design as well as providing guidance on all aspects of SDLC, project management and Change Management within both agile & waterfall methodologies.
- Demonstrate excellence in analytical and communication skills, as well as influencing broad technical discussions and decisions.
- Uses innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across technologies.
- Expertise in designing and building applications for scalability and redundancy and with global considerations and scalability in mind.
- Experience in relevant industry business practices, business consulting, and/or technical consulting is required; retail, Apparel & CPG sectors are most desired.
Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science, or related degree required.
- In –depth knowledge of global business applications and appropriate technical platforms supporting marketing & communications related systems technology requirements (eg., Social, Web/Mobile based solutions, UX/experience, DAM)
- Strong knowledge of marketing & communications operations & processes
- Strong presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills within all levels of the organization
- Logical and thoughtful in approach and influential in presenting solution options
- Good written and verbal/non-verbal communication skills with internal and external business partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving issues or concerns before they occur or become critical
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, shifting priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously towards agreed upon goals and target dates
- Strong familiarity with Digital Asset management platforms and strategies along with file storage architectures.
- Strong knowledge of business applications and appropriate technical platforms supporting creative or digital related systems technology requirements
- Anticipates, identifies & escalates issues that may prevent deliverables or introduce risk; enforces root-cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and practices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top