VP Global Supply Chain -Heritage Brands - PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The VP Global Supply Chain leads global sourcing teams to execute multi-tiered global supply chain strategies that align efforts of multi-divisions coordinating with overseas offices, vendors and mills.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Developing, maintaining and communicating cross functionally the 1 to 3 year strategic sourcing plans and annual operating plans that are linked to annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Maintain a vendor base that is in line with the company's/brands supply chain strategy and guidelines; manages vendor relationships and monitors supplier performance using company policies and established evaluation criteria
- Manage and leads sourcing teams (across brands and genders) as they effectively identify, source and negotiate all components of the product.
- Establish, monitor and maintain a method of evaluating the capabilities, capacity, management staff and manufacturing performance of factories and resources
- Drive thought leadership for sourcing by leveraging best practices
- Actively manage internal and external vendor relationships through performance management on quantitative and qualitative metrics (KPI's)
- Developing and implementing quick response and flexible capabilities to satisfy demands of the divisional needs
- Ensuring vendor compliance to standards of humans rights and ensuring the sourcing strategy is implemented in a proper and ethical manner
- Conducting key research of competitors for countries of origin, pricing, timing, flow, fabrics, and styles in an effort to continually improve efficiency of supply chain operations
- Developing high performance work teams committed to a shared value system of integrity and collaboration
- Maintain Master Calendar of all processes from concept to DC
- Capable of managing the businesses supply chain including but not limited to tech pack and bulk allocation, production planning and purchase order placement and exception based management.
- Develop and lead a global team of high performing strategic sourcing professionals
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 15+ years in supply chain and sourcing globally at least 5 years of experience at the senior management level
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience managing/directing large global teams
- Strategic Agility
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Leadership & ability to build effective global teams
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company
- Process Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Extensive knowledge of world manufacturing/agent/export communities and their operations
- Extensive knowledge of yarns and fabric construction and how it relates to cost
- In-depth knowledge of retail sourcing and production organizations
- Extensive knowledge of multi-tiered sourcing strategies
- Leadership capabilities to drive change and forward movement of business
- Knowledge of trade policies and legislative action
- Access to an extensive network of contacts and relationships
- Ability to drive projects to successful completion
Back to top