VP Global Financial Systems - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
VP Global Financial Systems - PVH Corp.
The Vice-President of Global Financial Systems will be responsible for ensuring that the technology and tools implemented in the financial business areas support leading practices and processes for PVH's critical financial processes and key regulatory requirements. The Vice-President of Global Financial Systems is instrumental in overseeing the prioritization, assessment, selection, planning, execution and support of financial related systems across countries & regions. The Vice President will be responsible for aligning with the financial business areas during the development and execution of their respective business strategies, and partnering in the corresponding solutions to support them. The Vice-President will provide leadership to multidisciplinary project teams that include internal IT organizations, business stakeholders and 3rd party vendors. The Vice-President will partner with IT peers, outside consulting resources and respective business teams to set direction and determine priorities for the development and ongoing management of business solutions and their supporting technology and tools.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- The Vice-President facilitates the process to prioritize for strategic and financial systems projects, as required to support their business segment across countries & regions.
- The Vice-President is responsible to understand and set direction regarding the strategic position of their application(s), including ensuring the company has the required expertise in-house or external, to support it.
- The Vice-President participates in the development of the IT Strategic systems plan.
- The Vice-President is expected to provide guidance on development & integration standards that align with PVH IT policies as well as those required for compliance by supported platform vendors. They are expected to ensure adherence within their staff.
- The Vice-President recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, including regulatory driven changes to respective countries.
- The Vice-President will work closely with other groups to coordinate strategies, priorities and inter-dependent initiatives. This includes coordination with the other Application Development groups, Infrastructure groups (eg., Ops, Network, Tech), Information Security/Audit areas, and business units.
- The Vice-President is responsible for understanding the potential use of new technologies in their area as driven by PVH initiatives, vendor capabilities or industry best practices & trends, and informing his peers as necessary.
- The Vice-President is expected to provide value added services to the business in the form of making business process improvement recommendations.
- The Vice-President is expected to serve as an expert resource for their area, to other IT project teams.
- The Vice-President is expected to enforce PMO compliance & adoption within their respective teams.
- The Vice-President is responsible to ensure that appropriate compliance requirements are met in their area (eg., Sarbanes Oxley, IFRS, PIS/COFINS, PRC GAAP, etc..).
- The Vice-President fulfills departmental requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, PTO or education
- The Vice-President must be able to act for the SVP in his absence, as well as handle any duties assigned by management.
- The position will be based out of our New Jersey office, with frequent travel to all PVH offices globally, as required.
- Assist business partners in identifying new functionality and therefore new capabilities of a new or upgraded software platform
- Review new functionality with business teams and outline expected benefits
- Partner with business and IT project teams on overall implementations and support; ensure system and business objectives are understood and met
- Gain trust of senior leaders, regarding priorities, planning, challenges and accomplishments.
- Negotiate compromise across teams
- Provide guidance towards priorities for all project and support activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 15 years or more experience, within an IT applications development organization.
- 10 years or more experience, planning and managing financial related systems development, implementation and support.
- Experience, planning and managing financial related systems globally.
- Strong track record of delivery – on time and on budget
- Possesses comprehensive business & technical knowledge, and the organizational skills to oversee highly complex projects with high visibility / high impact on the business.
- Proven experience in developing, presenting and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints within a global scope.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards assigned tasks/goals
- Demonstrated ability of working with and integrating multiple internal and/or external teams including outside technology and consulting agencies.
- Experience in system design as well as providing guidance on all aspects of SDLC, project management and Change Management methodologies
- Demonstrate excellence in analytical and communication skills, as well as influencing broad technical discussions and decisions.
- Uses innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across technologies.
- Expertise in designing and building applications for scalability and redundancy and with global considerations and scalability in mind.
- Apparel industry experience is a plus.
Education: Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science required
- In –depth knowledge of global business applications and appropriate technical platforms supporting financial related systems technology requirements (eg., SAP, Oracle, SWIFT)
- Strong knowledge of financial operations & processes
- Strong presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Logical and thoughtful in approach and influential in presenting solution options
- Good written and verbal/non-verbal communication skills with internal and external business partners
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving issues or concerns before they occur or become critical
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, shifting priorities and handle multiple projects simultaneously towards agreed upon goals and target dates
- Anticipates, identifies & escalates issues that may prevent deliverables or introduce risk; enforces root-cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Self-starter with strong analytical and leadership skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Knowledge of application, integration and reporting technologies (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Business Objects, Informatica, BizTalk)
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and practices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top