VP Fullfillment and Supply Planning Systems
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
VP Fullfillment and Supply Planning Systems
The Vice President will manage the development, integration and implementation of the JDA fulfillment and supply planning systems across all retail and wholesale systems. These systems will include: Fulfillment, Master Planning, Collaboration, IBP and Allocations The span of responsibility will be global and support not only the North America planning systems but also those teams and application usage across the world. This position will be responsible for ensuring that the new business processes that are developed can be supported by the technology. The Vice President will coordinate with cross functional teams consisting of IT Technical and Business Solutions teams as well as consulting resources in the design, development and implementation of the business processes and the configuration, testing and rollout of the applications.
At the highest level, the Vice President will ensure the technology and tools implemented support the leading practices and processes for optimized product and channel planning across the retail and wholesale divisions of PVH. The Vice President will partner with IT, outside consulting resources and divisional business teams to set direction and strategy as well as determine priorities for the development and ongoing management of business processes and the supporting technology and tools.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Lead the rollout of Fulfillment and Supply Planning systems.
- Support the existing implementations of these tools in all brands/locations.
- Strategize with business partners in identifying new functionality and therefore new capabilities of a new or upgraded software platform.
- Gain PVH Executive and Business Unit Leadership trust, support and adoption of the JDA initiative which will include presenting and participating in steering committee meetings regarding challenges and accomplishments.
- Ensure that the overall day to day management of projects is achieved within time/cost/quality constraints.
- Manage and prioritize the project plan and resources and identify mitigation of risks.
- Review new functionality with software platform and outline expected benefits.
- Partner with the business and IT Technical and Business Solutions teams on overall implementations and support; ensure system and business objectives are understood and met.
- 10 -15 years of IT project management experience
- 10 years of supply chain merchandising / planning systems experience
- Experience in defining, implementing and coaching other in IT project management methodologies
- Experience in implementation of new software systems
Education: College degree
- Strong presentation and meeting leader skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong track record of project delivery – on time and on budget
- In –depth knowledge of Fullfillment and Supply Planning Systems- knowledge of JDA software modules: Fulfillment, Master Planning, Collaboration, IBP. Strong knowledge of supply chain merchandise and assortment planning systems
- Logical and thoughtful in approach and influential in presenting solution options
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Strong negotiation, organizational and facilitation skills
- Consensus builder
- Good written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills with internal and external business partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving issues or concerns before they occur or become critical
- Self-starter with strong analytical and leadership skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top