VP, FMS Business - Wholesale
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
VP, FMS Business - Wholesale
Oversee business process development activities including discovery, validation, and documentation of processes, system analysis, scenario modeling and implementation of changes. Provide guidance, coaching and mentoring to direct reports and broader Business Process team to ensure operational excellence across the organization.
This role focuses primarily on business process development for the Wholesale area of the organization.
- Accountable for performance and results of the business process Wholesale area.
- Review and manage resource assignments based on project priorities. Support project leads with determining accurate estimates for project planning.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency through new tools and techniques. Participate in system process reviews and testing to examine output.
- Maintain strong relationships with business partners to achieve a robust and sustainable governance model.
- Lead multiple resources activities across business and technical areas.
- Stay abreast of industry trends in order to proactively identify areas for growth, improvement and development. Participate and conduct formal performance management reviews for employees including full responsibility for hiring/firing decisions and pay decisions. Mentor associates within the Business Process team. Create an environment conducive to training and developing.
- Present senior leadership with project status updates and progresses.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in business process improvement and redesign methods (business process re-engineering, Six Sigma or total quality management).
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in managing IT business processes for a global organization.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience influencing key decision makers or senior executives in a large, cross-functional team setting.
- Bachelor's degree in is required.
- Graduate degree is preferred.
- Effectively lead teams and plan projects / tasks.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills to drive organizational change.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas, comprehend written and verbal communications and possess excellent presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with the capability to creatively influence ideas as well as leverage resources logically.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top