VP, Creative Director - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
VP, Creative Director - PVH Corp.
The VP, Creative Director is a strategic and conceptual leader with exceptional design skills and experience across all channels, with strong concentration on digital. Your primary focus will be the development of integrated internal corporate branding campaigns and pushing the company aesthetic, voice and experiences to continue the evolution. You will supervise corporate imagery, copy and video that will cultivate and recruit top creative talent. You will provide leadership to the team in developing creative solutions that are relevant and exciting, utilize storytelling, inspiring sharing, increasing associate engagement and driving conversion across all channels.
This position will help to inform, inspire and engage associates by evolving the visual tone of the Company's communications and ensuring that all materials are aligned and of high quality..
You should be very comfortable taking direction from and giving strategic counsel to senior executives and can both advocate for ideas and, when necessary, suspend your agenda. You are an experienced relationship-builder, stakeholder manager and most of all, an enthusiastic leader who will help evolve PVH Corp.
This position directly reports to the SVP of Communications with a creative reporting line to the SVP of Creative Services. You will also work closely with our brands (Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Heritage Brands) Creative Leads to align on PVH Corp. branding.
- Owns creative strategy and delivers innovative, own-able solutions that support corporate branding goals
- Drives innovation and pushes creative executive across all relevant channels (i.e. intranet, portals, social media, employer branding/recruitment) and vehicles (i.e. company collateral, executive presentations, office branding)
- Collaborate across teams to understand and meet the objectives of internal and client visual initiatives
- Helps shape and inform strategy as a senior member of the PVH Comm team, bringing a creative lens to the conversation
- Translate data and information into aesthetically aligned and creatively expressed corporate brand campaigns
- Set creative standards and guidelines
- Continually provide insight into industry best practices, design trends, and content generation ideas
- Represent the creative team with executives and other business partners, including agencies
- Leads and develops a high-performing team; providing inspiration, direction, and coaching to achieve consistent, strong corporate branding
- Manages and controls an annual creative budget within established guidelines
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment and can easily change direction when urgent communication needs
Qualifications & Experience:
- A team player that possesses strong leadership and communication skills, inspiration and vision
- Strong understanding of best practices related to designing for digital platforms (email, website, social media, video and interactive,) as well as other various forms of media
- Thought leadership: A strong point of view; ability to contribute to the strategic development of an assignment; creative ideas and the ability to promote conceptual thinking among the team
- A strong ability and experience in leading, directing and managing a group of cross-disciplinary teams
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, solve complex problems while maintaining flexibility in fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented/innovative traits necessary.
- Superior graphic design and typography skills as well as experience directing photo shoots.
- Proficient Mac and/or PC skills and proficient with the Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in the creative industry
- 5 years management experience
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience; background in branding and digital marketing a plus
- All candidates must possess an excellent portfolio, including examples of print and digital design work.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top