Visual Presentation Coordinator - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Visual Presentation Coordinator – Calvin Klein
The Visual Presentation Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director with creating brand merchandising guides and renderings that help execute ideas in stores for wholesale accounts. This role will work closely with account executives and the field merchandising team.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Render/execute creative and compelling window/outpost ideas across all wholesale partners.
- Learn and be an expert about the unique features of the wholesale environment; utilize knowledge of store shopping patterns and layouts to create compelling fixture and graphics placements.
- Work with the DM’s and field merchandising teams on visual merchandising execution at the store level.
- Partner closely with the Retail Development team on new shop openings, renovations and remodels.
- Partner with the Global Creative Services team on maintaining and elevating global standards throughout the wholesale channel.
- Interpret needs for the company as a whole to identify best practices in the visual merchandising department.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Highly creative, with strong fashion and styling sensibility.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently while handling multiple projects.
- Flexibility to travel 25%.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 1-3 years of graphic design/visual merchandising experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent software knowledge of:
- Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat)
- Knowledge of Google SketchUp a plus
- Styling product for photography
- Styling mannequins
- MS Office including PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, time management and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top