Visual Planning Coordinator - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Visual Planning Coordinator – Tommy Hilfiger
- Responsible for mapping seasonal Linear Maps- All departments (AOR). Create linear maps for each sku rank based on high level Big Ideas mapping
- Populate store maps with individual sku information, based on high level mapping
- Determine layer up/layer down space based on number of skus within each Big Idea
- Collaborate with Merchandising Team on space allocated for each layer up/layer down
- Conduct sku assortment check on final Secaucus map prior to Live Floorset
- Attend and assist VM team at Secaucus Live Floorset workthroughs
- Determine all necessary floorset notes while in Secaucus with VM team
- Use Adobe Suite for photo editing as needed
- Manage timeline of seasonal floor concept execution
- Responsible for day-to-day decision-making for assigned division. Responsible for setting visual strategy for assigned division. Ability to make decision based on selling and sell through.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Visual or Retail position
- College Degree in Visual, Marketing preferred or relevant visual retail experience
- High aesthetic and excellent visual merchandising skills
Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize
- Strong negotiation skills
Professional demeanor and proactive approach
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing priorities
- Microsoft Professional Office Suit
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Retailing
- Ability to travel
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top