Visual Merchandising Intern (2019 Summer Internship - Hong Kong)
What's the role: (Primary responsibility/ Accountabilities of the job)
- Mainly focus on CKJ/ CKU/ CKP in store VM issues.
- Involve in tasks related to in store VM (eg. product zoning/ in store display /guideline and report preparation/ etc.).
- Gain practical experience from store visit and in store remerch with the team.
- Assist in administrative duties if required
Who you'll learn from: (Team structure, team hierarchy, team culture, team diversity etc.)
- Work with in store VM team managers.
- Collaborate with procurement and training team from our own Department to provide insight.
- As a member of regional VM team, also need to work with different markets to understand the local needs and provide support to their enquiry.
What we look for:
Education: University graduate in Fashion retail/ Design related will be preferred
- Experience in Photoshop and AI.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Creativity: Must possess high degree of fashion aesthetic; interest in trends, lifestyles, competitors and media. Support introduction of new ideas. Can work within the creative process effectively, and support bring ideas to realization.
Teamwork: Builds good working relationships; collaborates toward deadlines and deliverables. Able to communicate effectively across the team and organization; effectively works at long distances.
Organizing: Works according to defined schedules and deadlines; takes direction well and able to work with high accountability; manages own work and tracks progress. Seeks out resources to get things done; able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
Environment: Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented setting
What to expect from the internship program?
On this 3 months summer program, you'll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our firm and a specific area of it. You'll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. The internship is geared towards individuals who have a strong interest in the retail markets.
The summer program will kick off with training followed by various workshops and networking sessions in additional to the responsibility from your team. Each intern will be paired up with a mentor who will give constant feedback and monitor projects throughout the summer program.
Take the next step
Start to design your future?
Apply today! If we think you're a match, we'll get in touch with you soon about next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Summer Internship period starts from Jun - Aug 2019
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top