Visual Communication Coordinator - Tommy Hilfiger
Design Your Future at PVH
Visual Communication Coordinator – Tommy Hilfiger
The Visual Communications Coordinator supports the Visual Communications team with all Visual Merchandising & Creative Services communication for Full Price Retail. This role will work closely with the Visual Merchandising and Creative Services department to leverage support on various on-going projects where communication and coordinating timelines/deadlines are necessary.
Field Communication Management
- Work directly with VP of Visual Communication on the production of the merchandising directives and supplements
- Attend floorset meetings to understand the merchandising needs for the upcoming season.
- Develop shot list document post floorset review, as needed
- Pull and prep product for directive photo shoots or special projects
- Schedule and coordinate logistics of directive shoot to ensure seamless execution.
- Assist with styling the laydowns/mannequin photo shoot
- Work with Director of VM to approve all retouched images used in Directive
- Upload and organize all images into system. Ensure all retouched images are prepped for next stage
- Coordinate content that needs to be delivered to freelance graphic designer.
- Assist in communication with freelancer for Directive changes
- Learn and implement the usage of the VR system for seasonal directives and merchandising supplements as needed
- Create merchandising supplements that will help the store team react to business trends at retail
- Assist in developing master calendar to include all processes as it relates to floorsets
Seasonal Document Design, Production & Fulfillment
- Collaborate on design template for VM directives, global store photography documents and training resources
- Ensure design & layout aligns with seasonal design briefs, VMCS principles, and TH Brand
- Layout seasonal photography document & update seasonal design & fonts
- Manage print production timeline, file upload, distribution list & printer communication
- Manage interoffice distribution for Corporate Teams & Field Teams (coordinate mailpack timeline & manage seasonal fulfillment to meet delivery deadlines)
- Support Graphic Designer on visual communication vehicles
Departmental Project Management
- Manage Visual Communication Department calendar & communicate timelines/key dates.
- Support Cross Channel as needed
- Min. 1 year experience in Retail, Visual or Project Managing
- College Degree preferred
- Microsoft Professional Office
- Excellent written, oral and visual communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize
- Ability to be flexible when priorities change
- Professional demeanor, forward thinker and proactive approach
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization
- Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design & Photoshop expertise) – a plus
- Ability to work fluidly and adapt quickly to changes in a work environment required. Ability to meet deadlines and make critical decisions is required when priorities shift.
- Some travel required.
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top