Vice President Licensing - PVH Corp.
Provide support and leadership to the international and domestic licensees of PVH's Heritage Brands with a focus on international business development and strategy.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide leadership and support to the licensing division with a focus on business development, compliance, strategy, planning legal issues and troubleshooting.
- Participate in the negotiation and execution of domestic and international licenses and ensure they are coordinated with the appropriate management of the company.
- Influence and drive internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate development internally and externally
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of licensee's performance including selling reports, retail penetration and market share.
- Develop strategic plans, including budgets, forecasts and reporting; generate new ideas for product and regional licensing.
- Locate and research prospective licensees, identify best partners and negotiate final contracts; perform analysis of potential new deals, proposals, business plans and financial impact.
- Communicate with licensees regarding business trends and projections
- Hold regular meetings with senior management to review licensee performance and communicate licensing strategy.
- Analyze potential new deals and impact on PVH.
- Spearhead continued retail development.
- Travel (domestic and international) to all licensees as necessary to evaluate business, ensure clear communication and brand consistency.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 8-10 Years working with high profile brands as well as international licensing and distribution experience
Education: 4 Year College Degree - MBA Finance and Legal Background is a plus.
- Marketing and international business experience
- Diplomatic and negotiating skills
- Strategic and project management background
- Foreign language capability and Legal background are a plus.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top