Vice President Licensing - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Vice President Licensing - PVH Corp.
Provide support and leadership to the international and domestic licensees of PVH's Heritage Brands with a focus on international business development and strategy.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide leadership and support to the licensing division with a focus on business development, compliance, strategy, planning legal issues and troubleshooting.
- Participate in the negotiation and execution of domestic and international licenses and ensure they are coordinated with the appropriate management of the company.
- Influence and drive internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiate development internally and externally
- Conduct ongoing evaluation of licensee's performance including selling reports, retail penetration and market share.
- Develop strategic plans, including budgets, forecasts and reporting; generate new ideas for product and regional licensing.
- Locate and research prospective licensees, identify best partners and negotiate final contracts; perform analysis of potential new deals, proposals, business plans and financial impact.
- Communicate with licensees regarding business trends and projections
- Hold regular meetings with senior management to review licensee performance and communicate licensing strategy.
- Analyze potential new deals and impact on PVH.
- Spearhead continued retail development.
- Travel (domestic and international) to all licensees as necessary to evaluate business, ensure clear communication and brand consistency.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 8-10 Years working with high profile brands as well as international licensing and distribution experience
Education: 4 Year College Degree - MBA Finance and Legal Background is a plus.
- Marketing and international business experience
- Diplomatic and negotiating skills
- Strategic and project management background
- Foreign language capability and Legal background are a plus.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top