Truck Driver - Tommy Hilfiger
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Truck Driver – Tommy Hilfiger
JOIN THE TOMMY HILFIGER TEAM!
With more than 60 retail locations, Tommy Hilfiger Canada’s continued growth can be attributed to the commitment and dedication of our employees since we first entered the Canadian market in 1989. At Tommy Hilfiger Canada, we nurture a culture of personal and professional development. Careers within the company can only excel with a diligent focus on brand management, clear communication of expectations, consistency in execution, determination to exceed standards, fair and supportive treatment of all employees, and a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
We are currently looking for a Truck Driver for our Distribution Centre in Mississauga.
- Truck Operations: Safe operation of the truck
- Performs pick-ups and deliveries as specified – uploads and unloads truck
- Picking and sorting of material for jobs in the warehouse
- Keeping the Warehouse organized
Hard-working, organized and honest individuals with great attitudes to service our customers across the GTA.
Candidates must be focused on customer service, comfortable in sales with the ability to lift heavy items. You must be available to work weekends.
Customer Service/Sales: Must be able to go above and beyond with all of our customers by providing exceptional service
- Valid Ontario driver’s license – G class
- Must have strong navigational skills & excellent knowledge of local streets and highway system for the GTA area
- Occasional heavy and light lifting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to act on initiative
- Must be able to work on a flexible basis as overtime may be necessary
Tommy Hilfiger offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical benefits for full-time employees
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Career growth opportunities
- Training and development
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top