Technical Support Engineer II
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Technical Support Engineer II
The Tech Support Engineer II ‘Messaging Systems’ is responsible for system management and systems of PVH Corp Microsoft Exchange systems. Exchange systems management includes configuration of MS Exchange, Security, Resource Monitoring and Reporting. The Messaging systems engineer will be responsible for user support and issue resolution in a 24×7 production environment
Duties include coordinating issues with other IT organizations (i.e. Operations, Server and Network Teams), as well as working with other operating systems and application teams where computer systems such as other mainframes utilize Exchange for Transmittal of messages.
Problems and Challenges
The Microsoft Exchange system is at the core of the company’s communications activities. It is extremely important to the highest Levels that the MS Exchange computer systems offer the highest reliability and performance possible. The Tech Support Engineer II for Messaging systems is responsible for overseeing the integrity and efficiency of the environment.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
The INFRASTRUCTURE MESSAGING TSE II
- Coordination and reporting responsibilities of all Exchange system activities.
- Will provide technical support to Users, IT and the company as a whole. This includes being conversant with the future direction of systems, how that direction will impact the company, and how future and current systems can be exploited for the benefit of the company. Given the high level of technical leadership provided by the Tech Support Engineer II, this person will also serve as a source of documentation and standards to help direct the activities of messaging systems as a whole.
- Works closely with other groups to coordinate support activities. This includes coordination to facilitate specific development projects that involve the PVH Exchange environment. This includes coordination of software upgrades and the installation of product enhancements.
- Is expected to provide detailed; daily, weekly and monthly reports of the Exchange system performance as well as forecasts of future system and storage utilization that affect equipment requirements and provision.
- Will Recognize, understand and identify potential areas where existing policies and procedures may require change. Or where new ones need to be developed, to support future business expansion and the needs of the Messaging Infrastructure.
- Will have responsibility for updating IT management on developments, problems, or other technical issues that may impact the exchange systems Users, IT Group or the company.
- Will be responsible for keeping the infrastructure current while aware of new Exchange System releases and the value to the company.
- Experience in and participation in the selection with hardware and software vendors, and assessment of advanced Exchange production systems. Including beta and field testing participation, as appropriate.
- Will have proven and in depth practical experience supporting Microsoft Azure Office365 solution, including migrations to Azure Office365.
- Experience configuring/operating and supporting Exchange 2016 in a Hybrid On-Premise/Cloud mode.
- Have a deep understanding of Active Directory Federation Services in a large network across multiple geographies.
- Will be responsible for documenting and updating IT management on all Exchange system performance issues.
- Participate in a 24/7 on a rotating On Call schedule. Provide Level 2/3 expertise, including troubleshooting and problem identification, to off-shore teams, and on-call support personnel. Provide documentation and processes to offshore exchange teams.
- At least 5 years of MS Exchange experience, at least three in Exchange 2010.
- At least three years of experience of PowerShell scripting is required as well.
- Experience in creating meaningful scripts to monitor perform and automate systems processes. This includes experience with Windows server system internals.
- Experience with Exchange 2016, O365 and Azure,OWA, Active Directory, DNS, Security Certificates, Mail routing/connectors, Mail Storage Databases, Spam/Phishing controls and techniques.
- Requires a BS-level degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MS certification for Exchange 2010/2016.
- Have a current MSCE.
The ability to express complex technical MS Exchange concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing, is critical for this position.
The ability to work effectively with people from different disciplines, with varying degrees of technical experience.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top