Technical Specialist- DAM
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Technical Specialist- DAM
The Technical Specialist- DAM will work with and support business partners in the Creative Technologies organization to support, and implement design system solutions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Own and Manage Digital assets management processes, solutions and applications
- Research, investigate and collaborate with business and IT teams on developing proposals for global DAM solutions.
- Manage, migrate or sunset several legacy Dam systems including a marketing private media cloud server cluster.
- Define test plans, execute testing, document results, resolve issues and conduct end-user acceptance testing.
- Work with users in resolving production issues in a timely manner
- Adapt to a dynamic business environment, proactively seeking ways to improve IT value to the organization.
- Work well in a global business environment, being able to communicate effectively with business associates across different cultures, time zones and languages.
- Keep current with industry trends and best practices
- Work with other IT business groups and support staff
- Work effectively in a cross-team environment.
Although this position will be primarily located in the New York office, occasional travel to our other locations will be required as required (eg., New Jersey, California, Asia, Europe).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficient in Digital Asset management and file storage processes
- Knowledge of rendering technologies and their media types
- Management of taxonomy and meta tagging process / controls of digital assets
- Knowledge of compression efficiencies
- Strong marketing industry experience is a big plus. Apparel industry knowledge helpful
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality toward assigned tasks and goals.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving skills critical.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- 5-10 years of related experience – strong with digital asset management
- Strong Apple hardware and OSX knowledge a must.
Education: Bachelor's degree is required
- Effective communication - communicates effectively and at the right level based on the audience
- Problem Solving - Defines business solutions with a diverse set of input for problems that may not be clearly defined
- Cross Functional Coordination - Coordinates input and participation from diverse set of business stakeholders
- Business Relationships - Grows and strengthens relationships with business partners
- Experience with digital asset management technologies, controls, digitization workflows/processes and frameworks, including evolving supporting policies
- Strong familiarity with information taxonomy and metadata strategies integrated with digital assets and related enterprise master data.
- Experience with image and other multi-media formats and standards
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top