If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
The Tax Manager will be a key member of the PVH Corp. tax team, assisting primarily with the tax accounting and tax compliance process.
- Assist with preparation, review, and/or reconciliation of income tax provisions and related balance sheet accounts for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting purposes;
- Assist with preparation, review, and/or reconciliation of the consolidated federal and state/local income tax returns and related work papers, including all extension and quarterly payment analyses;
- Assist with preparation, review, and/or reconciliation of the uncertain tax position accruals and releases;
- Analyze provision to return differences;
- Display solid understanding of permanent and temporary book/tax differences and the connection to the tax accounting and tax compliance process;
- Prepare and/or review adjusting journal entries for tax purposes on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Identify and implement technological and procedural improvements with strong commitment to excellence and detail;
- Develop strong relationships with accounting department to maximize opportunities for automation of data and ensure completeness, accuracy, and efficiency;
- Support, mentor, and develop tax analyst personnel and interns in tax accounting and tax compliance disciplines;
- Manage competing projects and priorities with exceptional communication skills and commitment to positive team dynamics;
- Understand and conduct research on intermediate to advanced tax issues;
- Provide daily support for ongoing activities of the tax department, including income tax audits and various tax planning items; and
- Assist in other general tax projects, as needed.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of five years tax accounting and tax compliance experience;
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university;
- Certified Public Accountant (obtained or in-process, preferred);
- Experience with Corptax software (preferred);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information; and
- Strong project management skills with proactive approach toward driving quality results.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top