Talent Acquisition Program Manager - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Talent Acquisition Program Manager – PVH Corp.
The Talent Acquisition Program Manager will develop global and local strategic programs in order to build a recruiting culture across our company through designing, implementing, managing and tracking processes and metrics, designed to support effective sourcing, selection and on-boarding talent to the organization.
- Develop global guidelines for employee referral program and partner with regions to adopt and adapt as needed. Implement and establish metrics for program success and track results to improve and/or modify as needed
- Includes developing process for streamlined referral tracking
- Develop marketing and promotional strategies to enhance the referral program
- Enrich and update current new-hire on-boarding program and work with regions and countries to share a consistent philosophy
- Create a tool-kit for recruiters that will include all resources available to them at their business/brand location, further enhancing a best-in-class recruitment team at PVH
- Influence functional leaders to reach consensus globally in various recruiting philosophies worldwide, communicate and collaborate internally and build talent acquisition programs that elevate our internal recruitment globally
- Research and understand the talent market, competitive landscape, industry updates, and define and execute strategic sourcing plans to target passive talent
- Includes competitive intelligence analysis and name generation lists
- Partner with our talent management team to fill the gaps on our internal succession plans globally and implement recruitment strategies/processes to maximize on internal hiring opportunities
Qualifications & Experience
- 6-7 years of experience in Human Resources
- 2 years in Talent Acquisition with full life cycle recruitment experience
- 2 years of Learning and Development experience
- Previous experience developing recruitment programs and strategies
- Systems savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office and previous experience working with ATS (Workday will be a plus)
- Advanced Power Point skills required. Adobe Suite would be a plus – (this position develops final products in a variety of written creative presentations)
- Excellent oral/written communication and strong presentation skills (confidence in presenting in one-on-one and in groups)
- Ability to multi-task, have superior judgment, professionalism, poise
- Great initiative with the ability to be a collaborative and team player
- Positive, professional attitude and presence, ability to exhibit exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to influence, build relationships, and collaborate cross-functionally in a large, matrixed organization
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top