Talent Acquisition Director - PVH Corp.
Design Your Future at PVH
Talent Acquisition Director – PVH Corp.
The Director, Global Talent Acquisition works as a subject matter expert to the talent acquisition function across the company. The Director implements PVH best practices, leads global initiatives and supports local needs, and harmonizes processes in order to build talent pipelines and source and select talent.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the recruitment teams. Implement best practices to facilitate and support their performance and lead improvement initiatives for the recruitment process
- Evaluate the current state and develop a three year strategy to improve the function. Identify trends and opportunities for enhancement and develop plan/solutions to support; areas include sourcing strategies, interviewing skills, selection tools, information and knowledge sharing, and how to link sourcing and employer branding tools to attract and hire candidates from a local and global point of view
- Develop a robust ‘dashboard’ of KPI’s tracking monthly, quarterly and annual performance of the function, and regularly communicate the activity and results to the business and the HR business partners. The dashboard will include metrics tracked in our HR System (Workday), Job Distributor and Professional Network, and Social Media Channels
- Partner with HR leaders to integrate Talent Acquisition with other Talent Management and global mobility practices across the company including workforce planning, learning and development and succession planning efforts to build a pipeline of internal candidates across the company
- Direct and evaluate the candidate experience aligned to each business and brand, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Share the responsibility for the success of the talent acquisition process (ATS, Employee Referral Program, Vendor Management)
- Establish a process to provide consistency with partnering agencies and centralize the relationship to establish terms and conditions
- Ensure Executive Search and sourcing services are satisfying the needs for all brands and divisions, collaborate with senior leadership
- Participate in the roll out for recruitment and on boarding module for Workday globally and supervise the adoption process of the recruiter model in Workday
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Organizational Development, or a similar field with deep experience in global talent acquisition
- 10+ years professional experience in talent acquisition with current global expertise
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing comprehensive global talent acquisition plans with demonstrated ability to strategically plan and execute large scale initiatives across the organization
- Significant experience with sourcing, selection and onboarding processes; experience in passive and proactive sourcing utilizing social media channels
- Proven experience in building internal candidate pipelines across the company
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system (ATS)
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top