System Support Analyst- JDA
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
System Support Analyst- JDA
The candidate will work as a Global System Support Analyst, reporting into the US Based Global Supply Chain IT Planning group. PVH is implementing JDA Demand, Fulfillment, and Supply planning applications with the overall objective to implement a common, standardized model across our Retail and Wholesale businesses.
A successful candidate will have the ability to analyze system issues reported by the business to determine root cause and resolve issues related to user, data, batch processing and application.
Level 1 Initial Layer Support and Level 2 Application Layer Support required.
The candidate must have in depth knowledge of the multiple JDA applications as well as the understanding of business processes in the area of Demand and Supply Planning. They will collaborate with the IT and business user community on timely resolve. A major focus of this role will be to support these large scale, multi-brand, JDA system implementations and provide post production support.
PVH follows a strict system development life cycle (SDLC) and project management process for the deployment of new systems and enhancements. The candidate will adhere to these disciplines while addressing all production support requests.
This candidate will work closely with our Business Analyst to develop the roadmap for system support as projects move from execution to implementation. Strong Communication skills are necessary.
The span of responsibility will be global as our supply chain planning systems are moving towards usage across the world.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Primary contact for support related questions and escalations submitted via ticketing system
- Provide hands on production support for JDA Global Planning systems (Demand, Fulfillment and Supply)
- Clearly identify reported issues as a defect, training need, or enhancement request
- Review reported inquiries and provide "How To" answers
- Ability to analyze and trouble shoot integrations and applications across the platform
- Primary contact for nightly batch processing issues, ability to analyze and take corrective action for any reported batch issues
- Work alongside Application Development to improve quality and operational efficiencies
- Ability to update basic system configuration to correct and resolve production issues
- Develop support documentation to ensure business understands system process and data requirements of system functions and integration dependencies with other systems
- Document recurring technical issues and questions to support development and quality of applications
- Recreate issues in test environment , identify/document how application and system interacts to support business process
- Manage and prepare status update for weekly support call with all business units
- Keep current functional and technical documentation with any fixes or enhancements that are implemented to production based on support request
- Define, document test approach for identified issues / enhancements ; including creation and execution of test plans and scripts
- Partner in solution review sessions with Business and IT teams to ensure alignment on fixes and enhancements
- Maintain production support for all incidents by managing, tracking and resolving incidents by the agreed upon SLA time lines
- Ability to Travel to NY, India, Asia on occasion
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of experience as an System Support Analyst
- Experienced supporting JDA Global Supply Chain planning systems; preferably JDA Demand, Fulfillment and Supply
- Strong business acumen in supply chain process and systems
- In-depth working knowledge of business processes related to Demand and Fulfillment / Supply Planning
- ITIL certification a plus
- Apparel Industry experience preferred
- BS in Information Systems or BA Business Management or related studies or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication. Ability to clearly articulate complex issues/topics
- Ability to prioritize work load , multi task and react quickly to meet business expectations
- Ability to thrive in high pressure situations while continuing to be delivery focused
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, meet production support SLA's and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must possess a strong client service background and demonstrated ability to partner with IT Staff to resolve complex problems
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, Power point, Word
- Oracle database and advanced PL/SQL
- JDA front-end configuration experience highly desired (creating FE Pages, Workspaces, user processes, security management)
- IBM Cognos or similar (Business Objects etc.) a plus
- Unix shell scripting – integration, batch scheduling
- Informatica desirable
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Merchandising, TOMMY HILFIGER
Jane’s goal is to ensure that every TOMMY HILFIGER store that she manages has the right products in the right quantities at the right time.
Back to top