SVP, Infrastructure & Operations
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
SVP, Infrastructure & Operations
The Senior Vice President of Infrastructure and Operations is accountable for the effective and efficient delivery of all internal and third-party managed IT operations and infrastructure solutions; the development of technical architecture strategy, new technologies and capacity planning; operational and service management processes to ensure delivery of IT services globally 24/7, 365 days a year. As a member of the IT senior leadership team, the role contributes to the development and execution of the enterprise wide IT strategy, and ensures its alignment with the enterprise’s business strategy and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Sets the mission and vision of the I&O organization to foster a business-oriented culture and mindset driven by continual service improvement techniques.
- Leads the development of the I&O strategy and roadmap, and ensures its integration with the overall IT and enterprise strategic plans.
- Works with the IT senior leadership team on the service portfolio and governance required to prioritize resources.
- Acts as a trusted advisor, and builds and maintains relationships with other IT leaders and business executives to develop a clear understanding of business needs; ensures cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs, and is able to respond with agility to changing business priorities.
- Develops and controls the annual operating and capital expenditure budget for I&O to ensure it is consistent with overall strategic objectives of IT and the enterprise and is within plan.
- Leverages influencing and negotiation skills across IT and the enterprise to enable cost-effective and innovative shared solutions in achievement of business goals.
- Participates in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities required to achieve desired competitive positioning.
- Maintains current on new technologies and platforms and provides direction on what emerging technologies should be assimilated, integrated and introduced within I&O to ensure IT capabilities respond to the needs of the enterprise’s business strategy.
- Champions I&O involvement in the IT organization’s innovation efforts and its role in experimenting with new solutions to take advantage of business opportunities.
- Provides strategic direction and oversight for the design, development, operation and support of IT systems that fulfill the needs of the business, including the full life cycle of technical architecture, infrastructure engineering, infrastructure operations and IT service support.
- Directs the development of I&O sourcing strategy and provides executive oversight for strategic vendor and partner relationship management.
- Works with HR and the IT leadership team to develop an I&O “people strategy” that aligns with the business and IT strategy. Continually looks for leading-edge and innovative solutions to the recruitment, development and retention of the I&O workforce.
- Forecasts future skill needs to acquire and develop an IT workforce with the appropriate mix of business knowledge, technical skills and competencies that balance between growing the agility required to achieve digital business objectives and ensuring the core IT functions are reliable, stable and efficient.
- Serves on IT planning and policymaking committees; drives the development of enterprise technology standards, governance processes and performance metrics to ensure I&O delivers value to the enterprise.
- Provides leadership, coaching and direction to the I&O leadership team and staff.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10 -15+ years managing IT operations and infrastructure across a global organization.
- Demonstrated experience in building strong relationships with the business.
- Preferably five or more years of experience in large, cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, organization design and development.
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments.
- College Degree in computer science or business field is required.
- Graduate Degree in Business (MBA) is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate an I&O vision that inspires and motivates staff and aligns to the IT and Business Strategy
- Excellent analytical, strategic, conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a strategic people plan that ensures that the right people are in the right roles at the right time and that employees are highly engaged and satisfied.
- Ability to drive organizational change and build infrastructure capabilities that effectively balance the need to continuously evolve organizational efficiency with the need to deliver innovative and agile infrastructure and operational solutions to enable the business to explore new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concepts to the Infrastructure & Operations teams.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role
- Strong vendor management and partner relation skills to identify and leverage resources internal and external to the corporation enhancing capabilities that support our businesses.
- Must be able to function efficiently and effectively in a fast paced and competitive working environment
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top