Supply Project Lead
- Shanghai, China
Manage the Supply initiatives and Value Chain of Future (VCoF) initiatives in regions, engage with Hub Leads, Business Leads and cross-functional teams to plan, define and deliver different strategies, solutions and implementation of regional projects. Work closely with commercial teams for commercialization and third party vendors / start-up companies to ensure projects' success.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Develop and manage strategies, programs and process for the Supply projects and drive innovative and sustainable initiatives.
- Manage and deliver the Supply Chain Transparency and Traceability project and collaborate with cross-functional teams, key business lead, technical partners and third party stakeholders to define and deliver strategic project plan.
- Establish digital and comprehensive database to support Supply Chain Transparency and Traceability.
- Develop the solutions and the project plans by means of market research and analysis, consumer and competitive insight, brand and partner considerations.
- Collaborate and work closely with PVH Supply's VCoF team in the US and the innovation teams in Europe and Asia. Share the ideas/ learnings and support potential pilots in the regions.
- Work with the top management teams (Hub & business Leads) to review, prioritize and shortlist business initiatives.
- Define solution strategy, requirements, solution approach, business benefits, delivery timeline and resource requirements.
- Support the regional team and hub leads to engage with the respective business units and markets (i.e., Calvin Klein / Tommy Hilfiger / Heritage Brands, PVH Asia) for the commercialization and pilot/ implementation.
- Prepare and present executive summary of project approach/solution, progress, issues/risks, results, hindsight, etc. and engage in various project steering meetings.
- Work with the VCoF and other project teams to regularly define the communication approach; and communicate the progress and update to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide project management support to the project teams in regions. Inspire and influence the team and define simple but effective project governance.
- Support the development of staff, knowledge and skills necessary to operate a reliable, efficient and highly effective teams for new business solutions and ongoing operations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain or Project Management.
- 10 - 15 years in business consulting, program/project management, or in an internal consultant role
- Substantial experience in business innovation/transformation projects
- Track record of directly managing and implementing projects in complex, world-class organizations
- Effective communication skill and ability to deal with all level stakeholders
- Experience and knowledge in defining the communication approach and communicating in a complex organization
- Experience/ exposure to Asia, China and India is preferred
- Experience in working with the top and senior executives
- Outstanding people management & communications skills.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with business and technical communities.
- Strong leadership, analytical and problems solving abilities.
- Effective organization and time management skills, able to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills, able to communicate with the global business teams and cross-functional teams (e.g. IT / Quality Assurance / Color & Testing etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with top management level, and with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good Chinese / Mandarin would be a great advantage.
- Effective leadership skills and excellent business acumen.
- Great team player and strong "Can-do" attitude to drive results.
- Excellent project management skills (PMP preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, etc.
Back to top